Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Art - 10/10/09


This weekend I've been going through a lot of my old old old Marvel stuff from back when raptors walked the Earth. Last night I was re-reading a lot of Marvel's horror stuff that I hadn't read in years. Most of it early 70's books like Tomb of Dracula and Fear. But today I started going through a lot of my old Marvel Fanfare issues for the first time in ages and I had forgotten about all the neat pin-ups they used to run in that title. And I found a handful that were Strange related. Here's the first one - it's Mike Mignola's pin-up for Nightmare from Marvel Fanfare #34 (1986). I figured that'd be a good one to start with since we just got done looking at Strange Tales #110, which was Nightmare's first appearance.

Click to enlarge!



Have a great weekend folks!

Labels: , ,

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1: Love that Mignola basically did Necron 99 from "Wizards"
2: you spam-wanks need to get your IQ's tested.

May 16, 2016 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you PRIEST ADE. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatSapp +2347059715465 is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man

October 6, 2017 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth--!!"